background

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Jensen's Thanksgiving







The Jensen family had a great Thanksgiving at the hospital. My family played phase 10 & Kierra won. We went down to the cafeteria to get our food & came back up to his room to eat it. My whole family came up to see Scotty & he was so happy to see them but, sad to see them leave. He said he knows he misses them but, didn't realize how much until he saw them. He hasn't seen his cousins in over a month & it was nice for them all to have come up. We also got other visitors my father in The Townsend family, my mother n law, My uncle David & Aunt Jan, My cousin Melissa. It was nice to visit with everyone.

Here are some pics of Scotty's new pillow my Aunt Jan made for him. There is also one with his favorite nurse Ramone.

No comments:

Post a Comment