background

Monday, December 7, 2009

Surgery #8 update











Well, Dr. Brockmeyer came in this morning & said "guess what Scotty there was a cancellation & we are taking you next." Scotty said "let's do this!" He went in at 9a.m. & was out of surgery about 10:30am. He seems to be doing well & is feeling good so far. We hope that it continues & I will keep you all updated. X-ing our fingers that we can go to the beach tomorrow. (This is code for go home.) We don't want to jinx it or get our hopes up just yet.
Here are some pics from Scott's 36th B-day with some family & friends at the hospital. Thank you to my mother-n-law & sis-n-law Katy for getting the cake. He absolutely loved it!
Oh! I almost forgot the Christmas Party was on Saturday. Scott stayed with Scotty while me & the girls went to the party. My grandpa brought his web cam & we had ours on the laptop at the hospital so, it all worked out & Scotty was able to see & visit with everyone. Thank God for this wonderful technology. I do not know what I would do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment